Watch video to learn how to do this Anthurium Pepper food art.
Inspired? Like and Share.
1. Materials: bell pepper, chili pepper, toothpick, carving knife
2. Slice bell pepper in half
3. Carve one side into a heart shape
4. Carve the other side into a complete heart shape
5. Cut about 2 inch length from the tip of the chili pepper at diagonal angle
6. Insert toothpick up between bell pepper bumps
7. Add on chili tip to the end of toothpick
8. Variation color and texture can be accomplish with different color bell and chili pepper or the reverse side up of the bell pepper.
Layout Credit: NowFocus.com
YouTube Source Credit: Fruitcarving.pl