Watch video to learn how to do this Anthurium Rose Leaves hand tie bouquet.
Inspired? Like and Share.
1. Split leave in half from mid stem to end
2. Curl the two halves together
3. Staple loose end to secure
4. Complete flower-like leaf
5. Group into cluster of the same flower-like leaves
6. Added berry branches around leaf cluster
7. Added filler leaves to create fuller look
8. Added roses, anthurium to the mix
9. Secure stems with ribbon
10. Cover base bouquet with large leaves and tie again
11. Trim excess stems evenly
12. Complete hand tie bouquet
Image Layout: NowFocus.com
Source Credit for Youtube uploader: Bloomtube