Watch video to learn how to do this Apple Rose Tart dessert.
Inspired? Like and Share.
1. Cut apple in half and take out its core. Cut into thin slices
2. Put all slices into a cooking pan, add sugar, honey, and water. Cook for 3-5 minutes
3. Place cooked apple on plate and let cool
4. Put butter in a big bowl, add cooked apple water
5. Mix butter with flour
6. Knead dough until smooth
7. Cut the dough in half and roll out each piece
8. Cut into long trips
9. Place 5-6 cooked apple slices on top of each dough strip
10. Roll apple strip up and put into cupcake mold
11. Place in baking pan and bake for about 15-18 minutes at 350F degrees
12. Brush honey, sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top
Layout Credit: NowFocus.com
YouTube Source Credit: Cooking With May Lynn