Watch video to learn how to do this Beetroot Rose Flower food art.
Inspired? Like and Share.
1. Peel outer layer of beetroot
2. Cut into thin circular slices
3. Straight cut from the middle outward
4. Chop into square pieces
5. Secure toothpick top with one square piece and overlap round slice into cone shape
6. Pierce cone shape slice into toothpick bottom up
7. Build petal layers with smaller pieces at the top and larger at the bottom
8. Decorate beetroot rose flower with green leaves or vegetables
Layout Credit: NowFocus.com
YouTube Source Credit: ItalyPaul – Art In Fruit & Vegetable Carving Lessons