Watch video to learn how to do this Cage Braid Ponytail hair style.
Inspired? Like and Share.
1. Wrap hair into ponytail and wrap a strand of hair around to hide elastic band then secure with bobby pins
2. Crimp multiple sections of ponytail to create texture volume
3. Gather small section of top hair and start braiding
4. Add extra hair to each braid knot, creating a two strand braid look
5. Tie the braid end with elastic
6. Hold the very top braid knot up and start shaking
7. Secure top knot with pin
8. Fold hair end inward and pin to secure
Layout Credit: NowFocus.com
YouTube Source Credit: Sam Villa