Watch video to learn how to do this Calla Rose Mix hand tie bouquet.
Inspired? Like and Share.
1. Roll two galax leaves together
2. Pierce wire stem through leaf bases and round wire to secure
3. Group calax leaves, roses, and callas together
4. Diagonally place mix flower to create a round bouquet
5. Group mix flower into a desired bouquet size
6. Tie with twine wrapped to secure stems
7. Trim excess stems evenly
8. Wrap stems with green floral tape
9. Pin ribbon to secure to stem
10. Wrap ribbon spirally up toward flower base
11. Secure ribbon end with floral pins
12. Complete hand tie bouquet
Image Layout: NowFocus.com
Source Credit for Youtube uploader: Bloomtube