Watch video to learn how to do this Cheesecake Cupcakes dessert.
Inspired? Like and Share.
1. Prepared ingredients: graham cracker crush, cream cheese filling, sour cream topping, cherry pie filling, muffin tin with paper liners
2. Fill cupcake liners with prepared crush
3. Press to flatten crush
4. Use two spoons to easily place filling in cup liners
5. Spread evenly and fill all cups the same way
6. Bake tray for 18 to 22 minutes at 375F (190C). Take out of oven and let cool to room temperature
7. Spread sour cream topping on top of baked filling
8. Bake again for 7 – 8 minutes at 425F (220C). Take out of oven and let cool to room temperature
9. Garnish with cherry pie filling
10. Add a fresh blue berry on top for visual interest
11. Create different look with blueberries surrounded a cherry in the middle
12. Decoration variation
Layout Credit: NowFocus.com
YouTube Source Credit: Cookies Cupcakes and Cardio