Watch video to learn how to do this Chocolate Lace Dessert Cup.
Inspired? Like and Share.
1. Wrap and tape parchment paper around bottle
2. Cut a strip of paper and mark with guide lines. Fill chocolate in piping bag ready for use
3. Turn paper over with marking side down and start outline lace shape
4. Loop chocolate up and down to the top pattern and curly Q line to the bottom
5. Fill holes with white chocolate. Place in fridge for few minutes to set
6. Wrap pattern around the bottle from step 1.
7. Place in fridge to set
8. Unwrap paper
9. Remove bottle and inner paper
10. Place lace cup on a plate
11. Fill with pudding
12. Top with strawberries, blackberries, and mint leaves
Layout Credit: NowFocus.com
YouTube Source Credit: Julia M Usher