Watch video to learn how to do this Cucumber Button Flower food art.
Inspired? Like and Share.
1. Cut small section from fresh cucumber top
2. Divide cucumber into 6 equal sections
3. Angle cut around the inner sections
4. Remove the center
5. Curve cut both side to create a petal shape
6. Repeat step 5 to other sections
7. Separate outer skin layer
8. Carve small triangular sections and push inward for each outer petal. Soak cucumber flower in cold water for 10 minutes. When ready for use as decoration, place a round carrot in the center
Layout Credit: NowFocus.com
YouTube Source Credit: Mutita EdibleArt