Watch video to learn how to do this Flower Bun Style.
Inspired? Like and Share.
1. Section the front hair and tie the back into a ponytail
2. Iron curls front section into 2 and clip to set hold
3. Bobby pin around hair band to create holding base. Twist ponytail in one direction
4. Pull small section from twisted hair upward for loose volume, hair spray and pull again until desire volume is achieve
5. Coil puffy hair around back and pin to secure
6. Remove clips to front curls
7. Brush then twist front section for loose curls affect and pin to secure
8. Even out bun and hair spray to set
Layout Credit: NowFocus.com
YouTube Source Credit: Ruslantatyaninvideo