Watch video to learn how to do this Full Soft Makeup.
Inspired? Like and Share.
1. Prepare eye with base primer then apply white shadow to lid
2. Create dimension by building up layers of darker shades along the outer crease with fluffy brush
3. Apply lighter shadow to inner eye lid and highlight the brown bone
4. Deepen outer corner with darker brown
5. Outline and fill upper eye with dark liquid liner
6. Apply primer and foundation to face
7. Apply concealer and highlighter to under eyes and T-zone
8. Set face foundation with loose powder
9. Line lower eye with dark liquid, pencil, then powder liner
10. Apply mascara to natural lashes and glue on extension lashes
11. Contour face with blush color powder and highlight cheekbones and nose with lighter color
12. Line lip and apply lipstick with same color
Image Layout: NowFocus.com
Source Credit for Youtube uploader: KathleenLights