Watch and learn how to create Gerbera Flower Origami paper art.
Inspired? Like and Share.
1. Fold square paper in half and diagonal in both directions creating all side crease lines
2. Fold along the crease into square base
3. Open up one side and flatten into triangular shape. Repeat step to all 4 sides
4. Fold down top triangle. Repeat step to all 4 sides
5. Create triangular fold out creases. Repeat step to all 4 sides
6. Fold bottom up
7. Open paper and push down the middle
8. Pinch around circular creases. Push inward and flatten to create trapezoid shape
9. Fold bottom corners up into V shape. Repeat step to all 4 sides
10. Open up flower
11. Hold both sides and slowly pull out to open up the center
12. Open up petals and flip downward the outer corner. Repeat step to all 8 sides
Layout Credit: NowFocus.com
YouTube Source Credit: Senbazuru Origami – Tutoriels vidéos