Watch video to learn how to do this Lemon Mouse food art.
Inspired? Like and Share.
1. Slice a lemon in quarter section
2. Scrape 2 round pieces from outer layer
3. Scrape a long thin piece from the outer layer
4. Trim 2 round shapes and the tail from the previously cut layers. Trim thin sections of green onions into 4
5. Carve a small hole near the fruit stalk and push the tail in
6. Carve the nipple side with 2 narrow ear holes and 2 round eyes
7. Push black peppers in the eye holes. Use toothpick to push in the onion whiskers
8. Place the ears in the grooves
Layout Credit: NowFocus.com
YouTube Source Credit: Gustamontón