Watch video to learn how to do this Metallic Blue Arabic Makeup.
Inspired? Like and Share.
1. Prepare eye with base primer, tape the corner, loosely brush light colors around lid and crease
2. Layers blue shades to build up definition
3. Apply highlight to tear duct area and deepen corner with dark black
4. Blend brown shade to top crease
5. Apply white shimmer to inner lid
6. Remove tape
7. Line eye with black liner and create inner space between wings with concealer
8. Blend brown shade to bottom liner. Apply mascara and extension lashes
9. Apply foundation, then concealer to face and blend evenly
10. Contour face and highlight brow bone
11. Apply blush to cheeks
12. Line lips with pencil and apply same color lipstick
Image Layout: NowFocus.com
Source Credit for Youtube uploader: Mayratouchofglam