Watch video to learn how to do this Metallic Midnight Makeup.
Inspired? Like and Share.
1. Prepare eye with base primer
2. Apply dark color to whole eyelid and lower eye lash
3. Blend outer shadow line with fluffy brush
4. Highlight brow bone with lighter color
5. Deepen outer corner and crease with darker color
6. Blend hard shadow line with fluffy brush
7. Apply soft brown between light brow bone and dark eyelid
8. Apply gold shimmer to inner lid and lighter shimmer in tear duct area
9. Line eye with black liquid liner and apply extension lashes
10. Apply blush to cheeks.
11. Highlight upper cheek bones with lighter color
12. Gloss lips with nude color
Image Layout: NowFocus.com
Source Credit for Youtube uploader: Mellissa Samways