Watch video to learn how to do this Natural Formal Makeup.
Inspired? Like and Share.
1. Apply primer and foundation to face
2. Conceal, highlight and contour face
3. Apply powder to set face foundation and contouring nose
4. Define brow shape with pencil and shadow brush
5. Prime eye with base painter. Apply soft brown shadow to crease
6. Apply darker shade to outer corner crease
7. Apply lighter shadow to eye lid and tear duct
8. Line lower lash line with pencil and blend with brush
9. Line eyeliner with liquid black. Curl lashes, apply mascara and false lashes
10. Apply blush to cheeks
11. Highlight inner eye corners, cheekbones, nose and cubic’s bow of upper lip for a more radiance look
12. Apply lipstick and gloss to lips. Mist with makeup setting spray to finish the natural formal makeup look
Layout Credit: NowFocus.com
YouTube Source Credit: Tina Yong