Watch and learn how to create One Dip Acrylic Nails.
Inspired? Like and Share.
1. Prepare all nails by filing natural nail bed to remove shine. Attach fake tips to natural nails with glue then cut to desired length. Dip brush in acrylic liquid to pick up powder
2. Apply powder to nail bed
3. Spread wet powder downward
4. Wipe to clean brush
5. Dip brush to liquid
6. Mold wet powder using wet brush
7. Tap powder at an angle near cuticle for natural blending
8. Extend wet powder with wet brush
9. Brush tap sides and middle to mold nail shape
10. Wet brush and mold powder outward
11. Tap and shape wet powder
12. Quick brush strokes and tapping motions to spread powder to the tip end. Repeat steps 2-11 to other nails
Layout Credit: NowFocus.com
YouTube Source Credit: Geektutorial101