Watch and learn how to create Pink & White Acrylic Nails.
Inspired? Like and Share.
1. Prepare all nails by filing natural nail bed to remove shine. Attach fake tips to natural nails with glue then cut to desired length
2. Dip brush in acrylic liquid then pick up pink powder
3. Place wet powder close to cuticle and wipe brush quickly on towel
4. Wet brush with liquid and molding powder evenly with tapping strokes downward
5. Create round shape with shape cutter
6. Repeat step 2 to 5 to the remaining nails
7. Dip brush in acrylic liquid then pick up white powder. Place powder along the shape lines created earlier
8. Wet brush with liquid and molding wet powder evenly with tapping strokes downward to all nails
9. Filing nails with hand held filer to create shapes
10. Use electric nail file to create smooth surface
11. Repeat step 9 and 10 to all nails then brush away dust and wash hand with water.
12. Finish with clear top coat for a shiny look
Layout Credit: NowFocus.com
YouTube Source Credit: Geektutorial101