Watch video to learn how to do this Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake dessert.
Inspired? Like and Share.
1. Ingredients: thickened cream, sugar, raspberries, vanilla essence, cream cheese, white chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, gelatine, mint leaves, butter, cookie crushed, water and sugar
2. Shimmer mixed sugar, water and frozen raspberries in medium heat until thicken with rich red color
3. Filter mixture to get smooth raspberries coolly
4. Mixed melted butter with crushed cookie
5. Put mixed crushed in container and flatten to create biscuit base layer
6. Place white chocolate on greaseproof paper and swipe with spoon. Place to set on molded curve
7. Whip thickened cream
8. Whip cream cheese with added vanilla essence, melted white chocolate, condensed milk
9. Add gelatine cheesecake mixed, whipped cream created in step 7 and stir quickly
10. Pour cheesecake mixture into zipped lock bag, secure, cut the corner and squeeze cream into containers, on top of the crushed base
11. Top garnish: fresh raspberries, fresh mint leaves, and molded white chocolate created in step 6
12. Add thin layer of raspberries coolly on top of cheese cream layer and garnish with ingredients from step 11
Layout Credit: NowFocus.com
YouTube Source Credit: MyCupcakeAddiction