Watch and learn how to paint Red Poppy Water Color Flowers nail art.
Inspired? Like and Share.
1. Apply matte top coat to polished nail
2. Dilute acrylic paint with water
3. Paint poppy petal with diluted paint
4. Absorb extra liquid with toweled dry brush
5. Create other petals using step 3-4 and overlay paint as needed for a desired shading effect
6. Add highlight with white paint to help separate petals
7. Detail poppy center with black paint
8. Add highlight to the center with white paint
9. Create flower bud with red and green paint
10. Short strokes leaf with green paint
11. Create more leaves with green paint
12. Finish with clear top coat for a shiny look
YouTube Source Credit: Lucy’s Stash