Watch video to learn how to do this Roses Floating Candle Centerpiece arrangement.
Inspired? Like and Share.
1. The empty glass vase
2. Cut rose to desired length and pin stem to flower frog
3. Pin 3 different height of roses to flower frog
4. Place the pinned roses in the vase
5. Push the rose petals, creating an open space with long stick to let gemstones fill the bottom vase
6. Fill the vase with water
7. Light a floating candle
8. Place candle on top of the water vase
9. Clean the vase outside with towel
10. Turn on LED light base if it is nighttime and place centerpiece on top
11. Daytime centerpiece look
12. Nighttime centerpiece look
Image Layout: NowFocus.com
Source Credit for Youtube uploader: cyn1890