Watch video to learn how to do this Strawberry Fraisier Dessert.
Inspired? Like and Share.
1. Whip egg whites and sugar until stiff
2. Whip egg yolks and sugar, add vanilla essence, flour, and mix together with whipped egg from step 1
3. Fill and spread mixture on baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake for 5 minutes. Take out and let cool to room temperature
4. Mix milk with powder gelatin. Whip eggs with corn flour and sugar. Add mixed egg with boil milk and keep stirring until thicken. Add gelatin and stir until melted.
5. Mix milk with powder gelatin. Whip eggs with corn flour and sugar. Add mixed egg with boil milk and keep stirring until thicken. Add gelatin and stir until melted.
6. Level cake top. Cut out circles and place at the base of tins
7. Place slices of strawberries around tin wall. Microwave sugar and water to make simple syrup. Moist the cake bases with syrup
8. Whip cream until soft. Stir together with mixture prepared in step 5. Fill cake tins with filling from step 7
9. Decorate tops with strawberries. Cover with cake circles. Place in fridge to set
10. Push the base up and out of the tin then transfer onto a place ready for decorating
11. Prepare strawberry gel puree. Cut into circle and place on top of dessert
12. Garnish with white chocolate swirls and strawberry
Layout Credit: NowFocus.com
YouTube Source Credit: How To Cook That