Watch video to learn how to do this Topsy Tail Loop Faux Hawk hair style.
Inspired? Like and Share.
1. Light tease to create half moon section on top and secure with a bobby pin
2. Secure with an elastic band small section
3. Create first loop by pulling tied hair inward and up middle split
4. Fan out loop hair and pin to secure
5. Create a second loop with similar steps below the first
6. Repeat same steps (1-4) to third loop
7. Create fourth loop with remaining hair and secure with pins
8. Fan out loops evenly then finish with hair spray
Layout Credit: NowFocus.com
YouTube Source Credit: Confessions of a Hairstylist