Watch video to learn how to do this Up-Style Dreams Updo hair style.
Inspired? Like and Share.
1. Section front hair and tie back hair into a ponytail
2. Place ponytail up, over head and bobby pin with elastic band to secure
3. Place hair cushion over top of ponytail and pin both side to secure
4. Comb hair back to cover cushion, creating a half bun. Tie the end with elastic band
5. Hair spray over bun
6. Tuck hair end inward and pin to secure
7. Mold front hair with hairspray and clips
8. Place front hair strand over head, tuck inside the bun and secure with bobby pins
Layout Credit: NowFocus.com
YouTube Source Credit: GIGHair